Wednesday, December 15, 2010

All Wrapped Up


AMAZING NEWS!  The BATTERY CHARGER has been located!  Shortly after posting that I had lost this vital piece of equipment, Marc went out to check the RV one last time and found it!  It has been in there since we got home from our road trip back in October!  I am pretty psyched, and now I can get back to posting.  What's new around here:
Snow and a frozen garden.

Christmas shopping and baking.  I attempted to do more of a "handmade" Christmas. 


     
However, for all the little kids in the family, I ended up buying some things.  I tried to make sure I was either supporting a good cause when buying the gift, or it was made of recycled materials.  This worked for almost all of the kids, but I will admit, some things were bought just because... Here are some links to great kids gifts from great companies (better late then never).



Stubby Pencil Studios 

World Wildlife Fund

Sprig Toys

Plant a Billion Trees





My goal for next year: not go overboard with the wrapping.  I bought a huge roll of wrapping paper that will definitely last us the next 5 years....should have thought that one through.  Recycled materials from here on out!

And lastly, what's growing around here...Wheat Grass.  A potent green that helps us through these dreary, cold days!
....it's nice to be back on the blogisphere!

1 comment: