Monday, December 13, 2010

Mission: Find My Camera Charger

Hello All, I am writing to say that, sadly, I have lost our camera charger...hence the lack of posts.  I am personally a fan of pictures rather then writing, so it's been s secret boycott of blogging.  I have tried using Marc's iPhone, but usually it's not around when I need it.  So I have come to buying one, and actually went to Staples to get one the other day.  Ironically, they were sold out!  The quest continues.  So hopefully soon I will be able to recharge the camera and get to blogging again, and I apologize for the lack of posts.

What's been happening here since the loss of the battery:
-Snow
-Lots of sewing projects.
-Put the garden to bed for the winter.
-Crafty holiday wrapping projects.
-Marc has brewed more beer.
-Some NEW amazing dinners with our winter veggies.

I will write again when we have a camera to post some pictures.  Enjoy your Holiday Season!

1 comment:

  1. Useful information. Lucky me I found your site unintentionally,
    and I am surprised why this twist of fate didn't came about earlier! I bookmarked it.
    My web site - ultimate african mango extract

    ReplyDelete